Mastering Windows Network Forensics and Investigation
An authoritative guide to investigating high-technology crimes
Internet crime is seemingly ever on the rise, making the need for a comprehensive resource on how to investigate these crimes even more dire. This professional-level book--aimed at law enforcement personnel, prosecutors, and corporate investigators--provides you with the training you need in order to acquire the sophisticated skills and software solutions to stay one step ahead of computer criminals.
- Specifies the techniques needed to investigate, analyze, and document a criminal act on a Windows computer or network
- Places a special emphasis on how to thoroughly investigate criminal activity and now just perform the initial response
- Walks you through ways to present technically complicated material in simple terms that will hold up in court
- Features content fully updated for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Covers the emerging field of Windows Mobile forensics
Also included is a classroom support package to ensure academic adoption, Mastering Windows Network Forensics and Investigation, 2nd Edition offers help for investigating high-technology crimes.
- Wiley, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: