Mastering Trade Selection and Management: Advanced Strategies for Long-Term Profitability
- List Price$55.00
- Your price$43.99
Save $11.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Proven Trading Techniques for Lowering Risk and Increasing Profits
In Mastering Trade Selection and Management, market strategist Jay Norris provides proven strategies for generating profits on a consistent basis—under all economic conditions. The secret lies not in predicting the market but rather in carefully managing your trade from beginning to end.
Norris gives you step-by-step instructions for selecting a market to trade, and determining which direction to trade the market, what to look for prior to trading, and when to enter and exit a trade. Mastering Trade Selection and Management takes the guesswork out of trading by showing you how to:
- Measure the effects employment, government interest-rate policy, and consumer confidence have on a market
- Determine what levels need to be breached to signal a change of trend
- Implement a monitoring system to gauge when the current trend is holding or changing
- Analyze markets down to an intraday level to identify historical support and resistance levels
- Avoid emotional pitfalls that might lead you to make poor decisions—such as exiting a trade too early or failing to pull the trigger on a trade signal
Norris’s simple five-step system for trading will make you a more consistent and profitable trader. Using the wealth of graphs, charts, and trading examples inside, you can research, set up, and test your trades in order to fine-tune them for the real world. You risk no money and qualify yourself to make more trades that are lucrative.
From planning to execution to exit, the blueprints to the fine art of trading are now in your hands with Mastering Trade Selection and Management.
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: