Mars and Venus on a Date
A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship
by John Gray
Will I Ever Find My Soul Mate?
Whether you are recently separated, divorced, or you have been in the singles scene for longer than you want, this insightful guide will help you navigate the dating maze and find that special person you've been waiting for.
By discussing the differences between men and women, Mars and Venus on a Date provides singles with:
- A thorough understanding of the five stages of dating -- attraction, uncertainty, exclusivity, intimacy, and engagement
- How to know what kind of person is right for you
- Answers to burning questions such as why don't men call, or why do some women stay single?
- The best places to meet your soul mate
- And advice on creating a loving and mutually fulfilling relationship
Filled with practical guidelines, inventive techniques, and witty insight, Mars and Venus on a Date will help single men and women explore the world of dating, understand how to make good choices, and discover the secret to finding a soul mate.
- HarperCollins, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: