Malware, Rootkits & Botnets A Beginners Guide
- List Price$40.00
- Your price$35.99
Save $4.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Security Smarts for the Self-Guided IT Professional
Learn how to improve the security posture of your organization and defend against some of the most pervasive network attacks. Malware, Rootkits & Botnets: A Beginners Guide explains the nature, sophistication, and danger of these risks and offers best practices for thwarting them.
After reviewing the current threat landscape, the book describes the entire threat lifecycle, explaining how cybercriminals create, deploy, and manage the malware, rootkits, and botnets under their control. Youll learn proven techniques for identifying and mitigating these malicious attacks. Templates, checklists, and examples give you the hands-on help you need to get started protecting your network right away.
Malware, Rootkits & Botnets: A Beginners Guide features:
- Lingo--Common security terms defined so that youre in the know on the job
- IMHO--Frank and relevant opinions based on the authors years of industry experience
- Budget Note--Tips for getting security technologies and processes into your organizations budget
- In Actual Practice--Exceptions to the rules of security explained in real-world contexts
- Your Plan--Customizable checklists you can use on the job now
- Into Action--Tips on how, why, and when to apply new skills and techniques at work
- Mcgraw-hill, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: