Maitland's Clinical Companion
An Essential Guide for Students
- List Price$63.95
- Your price$57.59
Save $6.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This reference is ideal for students who need support during their neuromusculoskeletal clinical practice in areas such as communication, clinical reasoning, examination and assessment. It is a vital source for understanding the role of mobilization and manipulation in helping to maximize the recovery, rehabilitation and functioning of patients with movement-related disorders. The principles of the Maitland Concept of Manipulative Physiotherapy are applied to each body region so as to guide the student through to the appropriate selection, application and progression of mobilization and manipulation techniques within the context of contemporary physiotherapeutic rehabilitation. A vital companion to the classic texts – Maitland's Vertebral Manipulation and Maitland's Peripheral Manipulation – which promotes a patient-centred approach to neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
- Learning objectives and self-assessment questions in every chapter enables students to reflect on their knowledge
- Case studies highlights key aspects of the concepts to clinical practice
- Clinical profiles for common neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- Techniques described and accompanied by over 500 images
- Picture key to identify types of examination, decision-making and techniques within the text
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: