Mac OS X Lion Pocket Guide
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With the addition of features and multi-touch gestures first pioneered on the iPhone and iPad, Lion is truly different than any other Mac OS. This handy guide is packed with concise information to help you quickly get started with Lion, whether you're new to the Mac or a longtime user. Once you learn the essentials, you can use this book as a resource for problem-solving on the fly.
Mac OS X Lion Pocket Guide goes right to the heart of Lion, with details on system preferences, built-in applications, and utilities. You'll find configuration tips, keyboard shortcuts, guides for troubleshooting, lots of step-by-step instructions, and many other features—all in an easy-to-read format.
- Learn what’s new, including Lion's iOS-inspired features
- Get quick tips for configuring and customizing your Mac
- Solve problems with a quick guide to the fundamentals like the Finder and Dock
- Use keyboard shortcuts to work more efficiently
- Take advantage of Lion's built-in applications and utilities
- Manage user accounts and passwords
- O'Reilly Media, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: