Love Lives On
Learning from the Extraordinary Encounters of the Bereaved
Almost everyone who has lost a loved one has had the inexplicable feeling that the deceased was somehow present. This is normal for grieving individuals - and a sign that our loved ones never truly leave us.
In this important book, Dr. Louis E. LaGrand, a leader in the field of grief counseling, shares insights and true stories of this phenomenon, offering comfort, reassurance, and hope in the face of sorrow. Dr. LaGrand explores the methods that mourners and their support systems can rely on:
- Understanding the continuing presence of their loved one
- Reestablishing hope for the future
- Developing a strong inner emotional love
- Strengthening the belief that they are never alone
- Maintaining an open, giving attitude, even in times of great sadness
- Learning to reinvest in life and find joy once again
In this unique book, mourners will find meaning and wisdom in grieving - and renewed joy and completeness in their lives.
- Penguin Publishing Group, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: