Love Him, Love His Kids: The Stepmother's Guide to Surviving and Thriving in a Blended Family
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
He loves her. She loves him. But his kids hate her.
Or bait her. Or ignore her altogether. She's the stepmother, and sometimes she feels as if she's never played a more thankless role. It doesn't have to be that way. With this book, the stepmother will find the advice she needs to win over even the most resistant children. This honest, practical guide written by a therapist and stepmother who's been there shows stepmothers the best ways to handle the most challenging situations, including how to:
- Get off on the right foot from "hello"
- Build a relationship with each child
- Share Daddy with his children
- Define boundaries as a couple
- Negotiate issues with Dad as well as the kids
- Deal with their "real" mom
- Survive holidays, birthdays, and school vacations
- Create family rituals
- F+W Media, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: