Living Well with Hypothyroidism
What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...that
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypothyroidism
For millions of Americans, hypothyroidism often goes untreated ... or is treated improperly. This book, thoroughly researched by the nation's top thyroid patient advocate—a hypothyroidism patient herself—provides you with answers to all your questions, including:
- What is hypothyroidism?
- What are the warning signs, symptoms, and risk factors?
- Why is getting diagnosed often a challenge, and how can you overcome the obstacles?
- What treatments are available (including those your doctor hasn't told you about)?
- Which alternative and holistic therapies, nutritional changes, and supplements may help treat hypothyroidism?
- HarperCollins, October 2009
William Morrow Paperbacks
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: