Learning at Home, PreK–3
Homework Activities That Engage Children and Families
- List Price$31.95
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Create a strong home-school connection through family activities that extend learning!
Packed with hundreds of engaging activities, this unique resource helps teachers plan developmentally appropriate, creative homework assignments that encourage positive learning experiences and reinforce home-school connections. Focusing on social interactions within the family, these fun, playful activities:
- Relate directly to children’s own experiences
- Employ concrete, easily accessible materials
- Include shared reading experiences, family projects, and games
- Integrate developmental and content areas, including language and literacy, mathematics, science, and the creative arts
- Promote literacy learning in homes where English is not the primary language
- SAGE Publications, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: