Leading Lesson Study
A Practical Guide for Teachers and Facilitators
- List Price$38.95
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Use this team-centered approach to directly enhance teaching and learning in your school!
First introduced in Japan, lesson study has gained enthusiastic advocates in US educational circles as a powerful, collaborative approach. This "how-to" guide leads a beginning team through the lesson study cycle and provides an experienced team with new perspectives. Using examples from U.S. classrooms, this handbook:
- Encourages educators to generate and share knowledge
- Inspires a teacherresearcher stance
- Illustrates both the process and substance of lesson study
- Encourages collaboration
- Provides guidelines for avoiding common pitfalls
- SAGE Publications, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: