Transforming HR to Deliver Value for the Business
Presents a new vision for HR's role in business
Focusing on strategic solutions for HR, Leadership-Driven HR challenges the traditional view of HR as a service function and replaces it with a new vision of HR as an internal business accountable for the return on investment of essential corporate assets—people and organizational processes. Leadership-Driven HR provides practical strategies for leveraging HR's role, priorities, accountabilities, and organizational design.
- Focuses on strategic solutions for HR, addressing current and ongoing concerns in the world of HR
- Dr. David Weiss is President & CEO of Weiss International Ltd., which leads innovative consulting and HR projects that generate effective strategy, leadership, innovation, and HR solutions for leaders and employees
HR serves a critical role in managing your most valuable assets. Discover new ways this department can create significant ROI for your business.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by David S. Weiss
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by David S. Weiss
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 28, 2016
- Wiley, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: