Landing Page Optimization For Dummies
Turn landing pages into profits with the right tools
Successful landing pages don't happen by accident, they follow a carefully crafted formula. If you want to convert visitors to your site into sales, it's crucial to understand how to design, monitor, and maintain your landing page. This straightforward, plain-English guide shows you how to cover all the bases-from the visual layout, to using language effectively, to linking strategies, and more. The book is packed with practical tips and techniques, it also identifies common mistakes and pitfalls you should avoid. The book features a valuable $50 coupon off the price of a site diagnosis and webinars on the author's website.
- Discover the power of language and how to use it as a call to action
- Start predicting customer browsing behavior
- Diagnose current problems with your landing page
- Create a unified marketing message between the search engine result and landing page
- Examine common optimization approaches
- Master specific tools for tracking results and follow strict maintenance procedures
If you want to make your landing page more appealing, this book provides clear, hands-on explanations and information that you can put to use immediately.
- Wiley, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: