LEED-New Construction Project Management (GreenSource)
- List Price$92.00
- Your price$82.79
Save $9.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 37600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A One-Stop Guide to Managing LEED-New Construction Projects
This GreenSource book explains, step by step, how to integrate LEED-New Construction (NC) rating system requirements into the building design and construction processes. Project planning, goals, coordination, implementation, and documentation are covered in detail.
LEED-New Construction Project Management provides a tested framework for taking a project from inception to successful certification and shows you how to master the tools to make the process more efficient. Three in-depth case studies covering new commercial building construction, major renovations, and a portfolio of buildings highlight the strategies presented in the book.
LEED-New Construction Project Management covers:
- The LEED rating system and LEED-NC credit categories
- The project management process
- Project definition and goal setting
- Design phase integration
- Construction phase implementation
- The LEED process: adaptability, applicability, and best practices
- Future trends
- Credit implementations: sustainable sites; water efficiency; energy and atmosphere; materials and resources; indoor environmental quality; innovation in design
- McGraw-Hill Education, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: