Keynote for iPad
Visual QuickStart Guide
by Tom Negrino
- List Price$15.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In this book, readers will get clear and to-the-point instruction on how to create all kinds of presentations using the Keynote app. Readers will learn to:
- Install the Keynote App
- Work with the document manager.
- Work with the media browser and add photos and movies from their library.
- Add amazing animations and effects.
- Connect with a crowd by presenting to an audience right on their iPad or connect to a TV, monitor, projector, or LCD display and present on an even bigger screen.
- Work with and customize Apple-designed themes.
- Pearson Education, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: