Key Concepts in International Relations
- List Price$39.00
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
International relations is a vibrant field of significant growth and change. This book guides students through the complexities of the major theories of international relations and the debates that surround them, the core theoretical concepts, and the key contemporary issues. Introduced by an overview of the discipline's development and general structure, the more than 40 entries are broken down as follows:
Parts one and two introduce the key theories and each chapter includes:
- A broad overview
- A discussion of methodologies
- A review of empirical applications
- A guide to further reading and useful websites
Part three discusses the major concepts and for each concept provides:
- An introduction to the core questions
- An overview of the definitions and theoretical perspectives
- A review of empirical problems
- Links to other entries, further reading and useful websites
Clear and highly readable, Key Concepts in International Relations is an essential guide for students on politics and international relations courses.
- SAGE Publications, April 2011
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: