- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Do you want to know in a nutshell what it takes to market yourself in a competitive job market and get more of what you want? '#JOBSEARCHtweet Book01' gives you 140 digestible sound bites for doing just that. In just 100 pages you will gain compelling insights on how to build a strong resume and cover letter, engage employers with a value-added thank you letter, work with recruiters, leverage your network both online and offline to source key decision makers, interview authentically, confidently, and with ease, and negotiate a robust compensation package.
In this timely and essential book, Barbara Safani shares her expertise culled from over fifteen years experience in career management, recruiting, executive coaching, and organizational development for both Fortune 100 companies as well as with individuals. As the owner of Career Solvers and a widely-published author of articles on career advice and triple-certified resume writer, Safani knows first-hand the strategies and secrets to managing a successful job search, including:
- Resume writing, cover letter, and thank you letter tips that can be implemented immediately.
- Traditional and online networking strategies that can build efficiencies into your search and get you noticed by decision makers.
- Interview tips that position you as an authentic, value-driven candidate.
- Pointers for negotiating for what you want and deserve.
- General job search insights to keep you motivated and moving forward.
'#JOBSEARCHtweet Book01' is part of the THINKaha series whose 100-page books contain 140 well-thought-out quotes (tweets/ahas).
- Happy About, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: