"It’s Time You Believe" (Journal)
The Voice That Changed My Life Learning Journal
Have you noticed it’s a lot easier to see other people’s mistakes than it is to see our own?
In this companion journal to “It’s Time You Believe”: The Voice That Changed My Life, you’ll have a chance to look more closely at Chrissie Cory’s missteps in life.
How did she end up estranged from her parents, depressed, addicted to drugs, and brokenhearted after a string of unhealthy relationships with men—all this at the age of twenty-three? What went wrong?
She believed lies… And you may be believing some of these lies as well.
LIE #1- BECOMING A CHRISTIAN WILL MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE
LIE #2- WHEN I BECOME A PERFECT 10, I WILL BE HAPPY
LIE #3- MY PARENTS ARE OUT TO RUIN MY LIFE
LIE #4- IF I WERE RICH, MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT
LIE #5- I NEED A MAN TO BE COMPLETE
May Chrissie’s telling of her own story help you:
• Recognize any evidence of those lies functioning in your life.
• Learn from Chrissie’s costly mistakes.
• Consider similarities between your thinking and hers, your choices and hers.
• Ground yourself in the truths that set her free to be all God designed her to be—because
those truths can set you free as well.
- WestBow Press, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: