It's Complicated (But It Doesn't Have to Be)
A Modern Guide to Finding and Keeping Love
The “Modern Day Matchmaker” presents a refreshingly optimistic and plainspoken dating guide to finding romance—both on- and off-line.
Finding and keeping a mate has never been harder. New rules are needed to navigate the complicated and changing modern-love landscape. If someone wants to find “the one,” what are the guidelines he or she needs to know, now that online dating and Google-searching a prospective love interest are the norm?
Happily married for ten years, Paul Carrick Brunson is a husband, a father, and a rising star in the matchmaking world. In It’s Complicated (But It Doesn’t Have to Be), Brunson tackles relevant questions such as:
- Is marriage right for my personality type?
- Do the rules of chivalry still apply?
- How can I date more than one person without hurt feelings?
- What is the best mode of communication (text messages, phone, e-mail, etc.) for asking someone out?
With an appealing mix of humor, candor, and real-world examples, It’s Complicated (But It Doesn’t Have to Be) is a breath of fresh air in the dating guide category, offering a message of eternal optimism from a man who believes in true love—and practices what he preaches.
- Penguin Publishing Group, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: