Is Homeschooling The Right Choice For You?
Guidelines To Help You Evaluate The Pros And Cons Of A Home School Based Program
A home school education is legally recognized in the United States. Despite this though, debate continue to surround its validity as a proper and adequate form of learning and teaching. Is home schooling good or bad for a child’s edification?
Regardless of uncertainties in its structure, it’s interesting to note that more and more parents across the nation are making the commitment to educate their children at home.
A home-school based program has its plus points:
1. The ability to adapt a teaching/learning style that fits the child
2. Family bonding
3. Personalized attention to each child’s learning ability
4. Flexibility in forming an agreeable school schedule that suits the child and parents
5. Child protection from negative external influences of society
6. Direct transmission of home values to the child
7. Give the child a more multifaceted experience in learning
However, home schooling also has its disadvantages. If you’re looking into the elements of home schooling and would like to figure out if it can be constructive or destructive to your child, then this book covers all that. This is an in-depth resource material that will rally round all the angles for consideration so you can come to a decision on what the most ethical approach to take for your child’s education.
- KMS Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: