101 Ways to Get the Best Job of Your Life
“Every page of this exciting new book explodes with the energy of new ideas. You haven't read these techniques on the Net or anywhere else. Highly recommended!”—Joyce Lain Kennedy, America's No. 1 Syndicated Careers Coumist
Get all the interviews you want-instantly!
It's a jungle out there-a jobjungle. You're crouching-and grouching-waiting impatiently to attack the next job that appears. You hear a rustle through the trees and hold your breath. Something moves—but before you can pounce, it's gone. Each time you get better and better...at blowing interviews.
Is that you? Why? What are you waiting for? You could be having more fun and more success than you've ever had in your life! Instant Interviews turns you into an interview magnet. If you're going to use traditional lead sources like the Internet, classified ads, or job fairs, this book will supercharge their effectiveness. You'll stop waiting for something to happen and start making it happen yourself.
Instant Interviews includes 101 easy, proven techniques for getting the only thing that counts in the job jungle—an interview. Get face-to-face with your future using these strategies and dozens more:
- Find your ideal employer online right now
- Incite potential employers to interview you today
- Immediately reply to only the hottest job listings
- Know now what employers want, not what they say
- Read between the lines in help-wanted ads to get interviewed first
- Develop your interviewing persona fast
- Develop a list of personal references by tomorrow
- Use temporary assignments differently to get hired right away
- Get interviews through the back door this Saturday
- Auction yourself to the highest bidder by next week
- Develop an endless flow of job offers without delay
It's all inside. The techniques in Instant Interviews are designed solely to have you in the right place at the right time to land your dream job. Starting today. Smart, savvy, and sure-these are the ultimate skills for unlimited career success through unlimited interviews in any economy.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jeffrey G. Allen
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jeffrey G. Allen
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 25, 2016
- Wiley, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: