Innovation is Everybody's Business
How to Make Yourself Indispensable in Today's Hypercompetitive World
- #14393 in Business & Finance
Innovation isn't something you do after you get your work done. It's how you do your work.
Organizations all over the world are shedding jobs in record numbers. Yet today, they are desperately in need of people with the abilities and skills to think ahead of the curve, delight customers, motivate colleagues, slash costs, and achieve unconventional results.
In this practical road map to becoming irreplaceable, global innovation guru and bestselling author Robert B. Tucker reveals why honing your I-Skills (Innovation Skills) may be the smartest career move you'll make. Based on interviews with forty-three innovation-adept managers and individual contributors, Innovation Is Everybody's Business guides you in:
- Mastering the seven essential I-Skills you need to become indispensable
- Unleashing the “mindset, skillset, and toolset of the innovator” that enable you to anticipate and rise to the challenges your organization faces in a hypercompetitive era
- Developing your Personal Innovation Strategy to address the critical components of becoming irreplaceable
- Assaulting your assumptions at the personal, organizational, and industry levels
- Building tools for work-life balance and creating your own job satisfaction
If you're ready to stop talking about innovation and start adding value today – in your job, department or organization – you're ready to read and benefit from the powerful message of Innovation is Everybody's Business.
- Wiley, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: