In The Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples
Strategies that Made Us 18,000% in the Stock Market
- Your price$48.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Praise for In the Trading Cockpit . . .
"Morales and Kacher want you to see an alternative to popular and traditional dead end strategies (i.e., buy and hope). Absorb the insights of In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples and put yourself in position to think differently—and profit."
— Michael W. Covel, Bestselling author of Trend Following and The Complete TurtleTrader; President, Trend Following
Your hands-on guide to mastering powerful trading methods inspired by stock market legend William O'Neil
Written by two former William O'Neil + Co. employees who have spent years building upon the lessons they learned working alongside the master, this book delivers powerful trading techniques based on the O'Neil model that you can put to work in your own portfolio, right away.
The follow-up to their bestselling Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple, In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples goes beyond the descriptive narrative of the former book to provide you with step-by-step guidance and all the practice you need to quickly master those tried-and-true methods and make them an integral part of your trading system.
- Clear, step-by-step explanations of powerful new trading strategies, including techniques for buying pocket pivots and gap-ups
- Hundreds of annotated examples—with charts—of real-life trades from the authors' own experiences with detailed analysis of what worked, what didn't, and why
- Set ups with buy, add, and sell points for both winning and losing scenarios
- Dozens of skill-building exercises that help you quickly master the techniques described
- Tried-and-true stock shorting techniques based on William O'Neil's methods
Written by established experts Gil Morales and Dr. Chris Kacher, In the Trading Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples is an indispensable guide to mastering proven strategies for trading stocks for record profits in every market environment.
- Wiley, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: