Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation learning for the ROUTE 642-902 Exam
Foundation learning for the ROUTE 642-902 Exam
by Diane Teare
- List Price$58.00
- Your price$46.39
Save $11.61 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP®/CCDP®/CCIP® preparation. As part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, this book teaches you how to plan, configure, maintain, and scale a routed network. It focuses on using Cisco routers connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-to-large network sites. After completing this book, you will be able to select and implement the appropriate Cisco IOS services required to build a scalable, routed network.
Each chapter opens with the list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of that chapter. At the end of each chapter, a summary of key concepts for quick study and review questions provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material. Throughout the book there are many configuration examples and sample verification outputs demonstrating troubleshooting techniques and illustrating critical issues surrounding network operation.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the ROUTE 642-902 exam.
- Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP ROUTE course
- Includes all the content from the e-Learning portion of the Learning@ Cisco ROUTE course
- Provides a thorough presentation of complex enterprise network frameworks, architectures, and models, and the process of creating, documenting, and executing an implementation plan
- Details Internet Protocol (IP) routing protocol principles
- Explores Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Examines how to manipulate routing updates and control the information passed between them
- Covers routing facilities for branch offices and mobile workers
- Investigates IP Version 6 (IPv6) in detail
- Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives, and summaries to facilitate effective studying
This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco® as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
- Pearson Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: