Hydrosols: The Next Aromatherapy
The Next Aromatherapy
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• The first book devoted exclusively to aromatic hydrosols--gentle, water-based plant extracts that expand the healing, cosmetic, and culinary applications of aromatherapy.
• The newest development in the field of aromatherapy.
• The homeopathic form of aromatic treatment that is the perfect complement to other forms of vibrational medicine.
• A comprehensive reference with more than 100 recipes and formulas for using hydrosols as well as sources of supply.
• With an introduction by Kurt Schnaubelt, author of Advanced Aromatherapy and Medical Aromatherapy.
Hydrosols is one of the most anticipated books in the world of holistic health because it introduces a revolutionary new use of essential oils in aromatic treatment. Hydrosols, or hydrolates, are the pure, water-based solutions created when essential oils are steam distilled. Through this process, a potent, yet subtle form of medicine is created, one that is able to be ingested as well as applied directly to the skin, unlike most pure essential oils. In fact, hydrosols are considered the homeopathic version of aromatherapy, and as such are ideal for use with children, animals, and those with fragile immune systems.
Suzanne Catty details the specifics of 67 hydrosols, provides formulas to treat more than 50 health concerns, and offers 40 delicious recipes in which hydrosols can be used. Her section on pets will help owners deal with urinary tract and digestive problems as well as grooming and odor issues. She also shows how hydrosols can be used with other forms of vibrational medicine and with feng shui, geomancy, and dowsing.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, March 2001
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: