How to Rise Above Abuse
by June Hunt
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With nearly 150,000 books sold, Christian counselor June Hunt has fast become a favorite for readers seeking biblical counsel for their problems.
In How to Rise Above Abuse, June offers compassionate, practical guidance for the tough issues of verbal and emotional abuse, spouse abuse, childhood sexual abuse, rape recovery, victimization, and spiritual abuse.
Readers will learn the definitions, characteristics, and causes that, once understood, empower them to take steps toward lasting solutions. They’ll find out how to…
- identify and deal with unresolved anger, grief, or pain
- rely on Christ for strength when they have none
- forgive their offender and help other victims
- regain confidence, hope, and peace for the future
- place complete trust in God at all times
Only the Lord Jesus Christ can heal broken hearts. This book for counselors and counselees will show how those who are hurting can yield to His care.
- Harvest House Publishers, September 2010
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: