How to Paint Living Portraits
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master artist Roberta Carter Clark shares secrets for infusing portraits with life.
Since its original publication, this best-selling book has earned a loyal following among students of portraiture. Back in print by popular demand, How to Paint Living Portraits has been updated to help today's artists discover the joys of this time-honored tradition. Hands-on instruction covers a range of ages and ethnicities, offering a practical approach to creating successful, spirited portraits in charcoal, oils and watercolor.
- Includes 23 exercises for capturing recognizable likenesses, feature by feature
- Offers instruction on painting the figure, hands and clothing
- Addresses common stumbling blocks of skin tones and hair colors
- Illustrates simple and complex lighting set-ups for achieving multiple moods and effects
- Features 5 step-by-step portrait demonstrations in charcoal, oil and watercolor
- F+W Media, March 2011
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: