How to Grade for Learning, K-12
- List Price$45.95
- Your price$41.39
Save $4.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 19200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Implement standards-based grading practices that help students succeed!
The new edition of this bestseller demonstrates how to improve grading practices by linking grades with standards and establishing policies that better reflect student achievement. Ken O’Connor updates eight guidelines for good grading, provides practical applications, and examines a number of additional grading issues, including grade point average calculation and computer grading programs. Thoroughly revised, this edition includes:
- A greater emphasis on standards-based grading practices
- Updated research and additional information on feedback and homework
- New sections on academic dishonesty, extra credit, and bonus points
- Additional information on utilizing level scores
- Reflective exercises
- SAGE Publications, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: