How to help your child with ADHD
Practical ways to make family life run more smoothly
- List Price$13.99
- Your price$11.89
Save $2.10 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
What can you do to help your child who has ADHD? The challenge of parenting a child with ADHD can be hugely stressful and have a massive impact on your family life. As a parent, it's easy to feel powerless to help your child, and overwhelmed by life. This book gives you practical, real-life methods that can help your child and make their life (and yours) easier. The advice comes straight from the experiences of parents who have been through the same thing as you.
Discover how to:
• Deal with doctors and ask the right questions
• Weigh up the pros and cons of different treatments
• Provide the right diet for your child
• Handle difficult behaviour without losing your temper
• Share responsibility with your family
• Work in partnership with your school
Packed with handy tips and real-life case studies this book is much more than just a medical manual, and will make a real difference to your day-to-day life.
- Crimson Publishing, January 2012
White Ladder Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: