How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders
Boosting Your Business and Buzz on the Web
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you’re like most business professionals, you could be losing $10,000, $100,000, or even $1 million a month on the Web! Catapulting your business online is easier than you may think. Thanks to new and emerging developments in Web technology, you can immediately reach more new customers — free. Plus, you can better leverage your “traditional” Internet marketing to get more traffic from the search engines and free publicity from the press.
Internet marketing veteran and Entrepreneur columnist Catherine Seda reveals how to attract new customers, search engine spiders and the press, simultaneously. Use this approach to skyrocket your sales while building your brand.
This book reveals the insider secrets of how to:
• Capitalize on social media, such as blogs, podcasts, and online video, while watching your profits soar from search engines, e-mail, and affiliate marketing.
• Maximize your exposure by building your online reputation as an industry expert.
• Recognize search engine spammers who will get your site banned and kill your cash flow.
• Mimic the successful Internet marketing techniques that have elevated the status of well-known sites.
• Avoid making the “Top 10” Internet marketing mistakes as revealed by industry leaders.
This “non-techie” book is for: consultants, entrepreneurs, corporate marketers, students, investors, journalists and adventurers.
- Pearson Education, February 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: