How To Save 5000: Reduce Your Outgoings without Reducing Your Lifestyle
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.99
Save $1.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
HOW TO $AV€ 5000: REDUCE YOUR OUTGOINGS WITHOUT REDUCING YOUR LIFESTYLE, as the name suggests, is a book that will teach you how to keep more of the money you earn, without making any cutbacks, just changing some spending habits.
It IS possible to maintain your current lifestyle, within reason, and spend less money at the same time. This book will teach you ways to spend smarter. By following the techniques, you will change your spending habits and save thousands each year. Better still, each year’s savings carries forward into the next year, so you could save not just €5,000 but tens of thousands of euro over time!
For each major category of household expenditure, the book suggests simple, practical money-saving tips, based on key principles, including:
• Shop around / do price comparisons
• Think long-term / total cost of use / ownership
• Think of cumulative, not one-off, savings
• Pay only for what you need – needs analysis
• Track your spending / monitor trends and changes
• Buy in bulk
• Avoid brands
• Time your purchases for special / seasonal offers
• Plan your shopping / avoid impulse buying
• Learn to DIY – food / cooking gardening, housekeeping, building repairs etc
• Use vouchers / coupons / reward points etc
And the system really works! The author, James O’Donovan is now on his fourth year of savings. He shares his experience – and the results of his savings – with you in this timely book.
- Oak Tree Press, December 2012
Oak Tree Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: