How To Grow Your Own Vegetables (Short-e Guide)
- Your price$1.44
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The benefits of vegetable gardening include knowing where your vegetables from, being in control of what - if any - chemicals come into contact with them, and unbeatable flavour! You will never want to eat a supermarket carrot again. There is also something very special about planting seeds in the ground, watching them grow to maturity, and then harvesting them for your own food.
This book will tell you everything you need to know to get started.
* How to discover what soil you’ve got;
* Learn what tools you’ll need ;
* How to prepare your beds and advice on weeding;
* How to sow and grow, then care for your veg;
* Information about the vegetable groups to help you choose what to grow and when to grow it.
- How To Books Ltd, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: