How to Date Like a Grown-Up
Everything You Need to Know to Get Out There, Get Lucky, or Even Get Married in Your 40s, 50s, and Beyond
by Lisa Daily
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"Witty and smart, this is a must-read for any woman ready to find Mr. Right. Or at least Mr. Right Now."
Christopher Hopkins, Oprah's Makeover Guy and author of Staging Your Comeback: A Complete Beauty Revival for Women Over 45
By the time you hit forty, you have a pretty good idea of what you want when it comes to dating, love, and romance. But how do you get it? HOW TO DATE LIKE A GROWN-UP will tell you everything you need to know to find the love you're looking for (even after a long marriage or other dating hiatus), how to get married (if that's what you're after), or how to just get lucky.
Dating expert, bestselling author, and TV personality Lisa Daily (Daytime) uses her hilarious and compassionate voice to offer up realistic, counterintuitive advice that will help you finally find the relationship (and the guy) you deserve, including:
- Where (and how) to meet better men
- 5 easy tips to chat up any stranger
- What you may be doing to make yourself a magnet for losers
- How to deal with the pitfalls and fringe benefits of dating younger men
- Little-known secrets to dramatically improve your dating odds
- How to break it to your kids that you have a better social life than they do
- A foolproof way to find the best dating site for you
- How to face getting naked in front of someone new for the first time
- How to accommodate changes in your body (and the little blue pill)
- The one simple thing you can do in the bedroom that will make a man speed up his marriage proposal
- Why men are rushing to the altar, and why you might just want to wait
Dating: It's Not Just For Kids Anymore
- Sourcebooks, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: