How to Teach Students Who Don't Look Like You
Culturally Responsive Teaching Strategies
- List Price$38.95
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Engage diverse learners in your classroom with culturally responsive instruction!
This second edition includes new or expanded coverage of Latino students, ELLs, immigrant students, race, and racial identity, and new coverage of standards-based, culturally responsive lesson planning and instruction, differentiated instruction, RTI, and the Common Core State Standards. Bonnie Davis helps all educators:
- Tailor instruction to their unique student population
- Reflect on their cultures and how this shapes their views of the world
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of race and racism in the U.S.
- Create culturally responsive instruction
- Understand how culture affects learning
- SAGE Publications, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: