How to Run Your Business by The Book
A Biblical Blueprint to Bless Your Business
- #3801 in Business & Finance
How to use Bible-based leadership principles to improve business performance
In How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, famed leadership guru Dave Anderson reveals biblical lessons to help transform the people, culture, and results of your business. Not only will you master timeless business principles based on the world's bestselling book, you'll build a foundation for your business that leads to long-term success.
This is a refreshing return to commonsense business basics, based on leadership lessons peppered throughout the Good Book. In these turbulent times, quality leadership is the key to surviving and thriving in the business world. You'll learn what the Bible has to say about hiring and training people, managing money, creating a leadership vision, balancing work and life, and achieving your most ambitious business goals.
- Includes practical, proven business guidance gleaned from the Bible
- Features smart business guidance like the Ten Commandments for elevating your people skills
- Shows you four vital steps for creating a tough-love culture of accountability
- Dave Anderson is also the author of Up Your Business!, If You Don't Make Waves, You'll Drown and How to Deal with Difficult Customers
Best of all, you don't need to be familiar with the Bible to profit from these wise and timeless principles. All you need is a heart open to biblical wisdom and a willingness to lead with courage.
- Wiley, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: