How Do I Get Money To Start A Business With Little To No Money?: Special Edition
Do you have a great business idea? Are you considering starting your own business because you want to be able to get paid from results and not by your time? Getting paid by time will never allow you to become financially free because no matter how hard you work within that hour you will still get that hourly wage. Conversely, if you have that entrepreneurial spirit and want to get paid by results, the sky is the limit for your earning potential. This all sounds great and it is, but many people don’t know where to go get the money to start a business and that’s where "How Do I Get Money To Start A Business With Little To No Money?" comes in. It doesn't matter if you are fresh out of college or you have held a traditional job for the last 20 years, if you have that entrepreneurial spirit then this is the book for you. Here you will:
- Find out how to start a business with little to no money.
- Find out how to keep your monthly outlay low while you get your business up and running.
- Find out how to get extra help if you come from a household with a low monthly income, previously received welfare, or you have poor credit,
- Learn how to raise money for a business when traditional loans are not an option.
- Learn where to go to borrow money, if close family and friends are not in a position to support you financially.
- Learn where to go, how to approach, and what to say to the Small Business Administration, Angel Investors, or Venture Capital Firms.
- Understand how and where to get a grant to fund a business.
The truth is; there is a ton of start-up money out there that is readily available to those who want to start a business. You just have to know where to go to find this money and how to present a viable business idea to these investors and this book has everything you need to know. You deserve the best information and "How Do I Get Money To Start A Business With Little To No Money?" will deliver.
- Bobby Richardson, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: