How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
by Bill Mann
- List Price$29.00
- Your price$23.19
Save $5.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get the most out of the all-new release of Outlook
Centralize communications and schedule management with Outlook 2007 using this easy-to-use guide. Get a quick tour of new and updated Outlook features, including the redesigned interface, then dig into managing your e-mail; recording and tracking appointments and upcoming events; integrating with other Office applications; and much more. With valuable tips on customization, security, and mobilizing your Outlook data, this is a must-have resource for every Outlook 2007 user.
- Navigate the new interface and learn keyboard shortcuts
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts, create folders, and automate mail handling
- Learn advanced e-mail management strategies, such as intelligent grouping, filtering, and Color Categories
- Create Tasks and To-Do items and use the To-Do Bar
- Create search folders, plus manage and archive information
- Navigate the Notes and Journal functions
- Customize the user interface, including toolbars and menus
- Secure your account and block junk mail and spam
- Mobilize your Outlook data so you can stay connected while on the road
- Use Outlook with Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Services
- Connect Hotmail and Gmail accounts to Outlook
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: