How to Argue
Powerfully, Persuasively, Positively
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The ability to persuade, influence and convince is a vital skill for success in work and life. However, most of us have little idea how to argue well. Indeed, arguing is still seen by many as something to be avoided at all costs, and mostly it's done poorly, or not at all. Yet it's possibly the most powerful and yet most neglected asset you could have. Discover the art of arguing powerfully, persuasively and positively and you'll have a head start every time you want to:
- Get your point across effectively
- Persuade other people to your way of thinking
- Keep your cool in a heated situation
- Win people over
- Get what you want
- Tackle a difficult person or topic
- Be convincing and articulate
- Have great confidence when you speak
- Pearson Education, April 2012
Pearson FT Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: