Making your own beer is surprisingly simple, very cost-effective, and healthy too. It's also a lot of fun – in fact, it can be addictive.
Home Brew is a must-have manual for the novice brewer. It tells you everything you need to know to get started, including:
- The difference styles of beer
- The basic science of brewing
- The ingredients and equipment you need
- step-by-step instruction for brewing your first batch
As well, there are recipes to develop your techniques and skills, a troubleshooting guide, and an invaluable resources selection.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 28, 2016
- Penguin Group Australia, July 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: