Making your own beer is surprisingly simple, very cost-effective, and healthy too. It's also a lot of fun – in fact, it can be addictive.
Home Brew is a must-have manual for the novice brewer. It tells you everything you need to know to get started, including:
- The difference styles of beer
- The basic science of brewing
- The ingredients and equipment you need
- step-by-step instruction for brewing your first batch
As well, there are recipes to develop your techniques and skills, a troubleshooting guide, and an invaluable resources selection.
- Penguin Group Australia, July 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: