Harvard Business Review on Finding & Keeping the Best People
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you need the best practices and ideas for winning the race for talent--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 11 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Look for good people in all the right places
- Interview more effectively
- Make--and keep--compelling promises to candidates and employees
- Mitigate the risks of hiring stars from other companies
- Coach and mentor to shore up commitment
- Stretch promising employees' responsibilities
- Rotate high performers into a variety of teams
- Reverse the female brain drain
- Harvard Business Review Press, February 2011
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: