- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- Assemble a coherent architectural whole from HTML5’s complex collection of parts
- Gain a clear understanding of client-side architecture and the "mobile first" approach
- Design, create, and tune eye-catching and robust mobile web apps
- Learn best practices for setting up a raw WebSocket server
- Examine how sites such as Google, Twitter, and Amazon store data on the client
- Use real-world methods for applying geolocation, and learn the pitfalls of various implementations
- Process images and other data in the background with Web Workers
- O'Reilly Media, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: