Gurdjieff: The Key Concepts
- List Price$36.95
- Your price$33.29
Save $3.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This unique book offers clear definitions of Gurdjieff's teaching terms, placing him within the political, geographic and cultural context of his time. Entries look at diverse aspects of his Work, including:
* possible sources in religious, Theosophical, occult, esoteric and literary traditions
* the integral relationships between different aspects of the teaching
* its internal contradictions and subversive aspects
* the derivation of Gurdjieff's cosmological laws and Ennegram
* the passive form of "New Work" teaching introduced by Jeanne de Salzmann.
- Taylor and Francis, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: