Gray's Clinical Neuroanatomy
- List Price$94.99
- Your price$85.49
Save $9.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 38800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Gray’s Clinical Neuroanatomy focuses on how knowing functional neuroanatomy is essential for a solid neurologic background for patient care in neurology. Elliot Mancall, David Brock, Susan Standring and Alan Crossman present the authoritative guidance of Gray’s Anatomy along with 100 clinical cases to highlight the relevance of anatomical knowledge in this body area and illustrate the principles of localization.
- Master complex, detailed, and difficult areas of anatomy with confidence.
- View illustrations from Gray’s Anatomy and radiographs that depict this body area in thorough anatomical detail.
- Apply the principles of localization thanks to 100 brief case studies that highlight key clinical conditions.
- Tap into the anatomical authority of Gray’s Anatomy for high quality information from a name you trust.
- Presents the guidance and expertise of a high profile team of authors and top clinical and academic contributors.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: