- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Googlepedia® Third Edition
The all-encompassing book about everything Google. Not only will you learn advanced search techniques, but you also will learn how to master Google’s web and software tools. It’s all inside!
Google’s new web browser
create your own gadgets
turn web applications into desktop applications
use Google’s phone
create your own personal blog
Google’s web-based email service
Google Web Search
the most popular search on the Internet
put profit-making ads on their own website
buy keyword advertising on the Google site
Google Product Search
find hot deals without ever leaving your office chair
a web-based scheduling and public calendar service
search documents and emails on your PC’s hard drive
create and share web-based word processing and spreadsheet documents
a fun way to view 3D maps of any location on Earth
view and share videos over the Web
a collection of user-created message forums
maps, satellite images, and driving directions for any location
GOOGLE MAY BE THE INTERNET’S MOST POPULAR SEARCH SITE, BUT IT’S ALSO MORE THAN JUST SIMPLE WEB SEARCHES.
• Use Google developer tools and APIs
• Create MySpace and Facebook applications with OpenSocial
• Use Google Gears to turn web-based applications into desktop applications
• Use Google to search for news headlines, scholarly articles, and the best prices on the Web
• Read and respond to blog postings and create your own blogs with Blogger
• View the latest viral videos with YouTube
• Use Android, the new Google phone
• Use Google with the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch
• Create maps and driving directions with Google Maps
• Use Google’s free web-based email service Gmail
• Create your own custom Google Maps mashups—and put customized Google search on your own website
Michael Miller has written more than 80 nonfiction how-to books, including Que’s Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, YouTube for Business, and Photopedia: The Ultimate Digital Photography Resource.
User Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Michael Miller
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Michael Miller
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 24, 2016
- Pearson Education, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: