Google+ for Business
How Google's Social Network Changes Everything
by Chris Brogan
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The 100% Updated, Start-to-Finish Guide to Profiting from Google+!
Google+ is quickly maturing into an incredibly valuable channel for profitable business--and, because many of your competitors haven’t discovered it yet, it offers you huge new opportunities. Google+ for Business, Second Edition, will help you grab those opportunities right now. Top social media speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan will help you get great results fast, without wasting time or money. This fully updated second edition distills the experiences of leading-edge Google+ business adopters into powerful tactical recipes for everything from lead generation and nurturing to direct sales. Packed with new examples and case studies, it guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and much more. From start to finish, the focus is on results: generating more customers and more cash at the lowest possible cost!
- Make the right first moves after you’ve signed up for Google+
- Leverage the newest Google+ features to drive even more business value
- Take advantage of deepening links between Google+ and Google Search
- Implement today’s most effective Google+ strategies and tactics
- Use Google+ to drive more traffic to your main site and improve its searchability and discovery
- Shorten the buying cycle through better prospecting, lead generation, and nurturing
- Build a vital Google+ community around your products, services, and people
- Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies
- Use Google+ video and videoconferencing to deepen relationships, solve problems, and make sales
- Organize contacts and interactions more effectively with Google+ Circles
- Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
- Pearson Education, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: