Go into any bookstore and you will find thousands upon thousands of good ideas competing for your attention.
This is a book of goody ideas.
What is the difference?
Good ideas are practical, such as contributing to a 401K or getting your oil changed according to your car’s vehicle manual. Goody ideas are just for fun. Such as:
• Holding your own wine tasting at home.
• Having your own Bed-In for peace or any cause under the sun.
• Writing down the last thought you have before you go to sleep…and then the first thought you have when you wake up.
• Making cards with your own personal philosophies on them.
This is a fun, innovative, and inexpensive collection of ways to reclaim a sense of wonder in life. No matter who you are, there’s a goody idea tailor-made for you.
- Jennie Brown Hakim, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: