Ghosts and Haunts of the Civil War
Authentic Accounts of the Strange and Unexplained
Explore the strange and shadowy side of the civil war . . . A fascinating collection of ghostly sightings, auspicious visions, audible manifestations, and uncanny premonitions.
- In 1872 a photographer who claimed he could capture the "essence' of dead relatives took an image purporting to show Mary Todd Lincoln with the protective ghost of Abraham Lincoln behind her.
- The spirit of George Washington who appeared to John C. Calhoun in the 1840s to persuade him not to dissolve the union.
- The nameless drummer boy from the Army of Ohio who still plays at the Shiloh battlefield
- The twentieth-century schoolchildren who heard the Irish brigade on the Antietam battlefield
- Teddy Roosevelt and First Lady Grace Coolidge who both claim to have enountered Abraham Linicoln in the White House
- Jefferson davis and his wife Varina who both have been seen at Fort Monroe, Virginia, where he was imprisoned after the War
Skip this list
The Ghost Hunter’s Guidebook: Chilling, True Tales of Hauntings Across America
Editors of Adams Media
Anneliese Michel A true story of a case of demonic possession Germany-1976
Lawrence E U LeBlanc,Jose Antonio Fortea
The Third Ghost Story Megapack
Gertrude Atherton,F. Marion Crawford,Lafcadio Hearn,A. T. Quiller-Couch,Arthur Machen,Ambrose Bierce,W.W. Jacobs,W. C. Morrow,Mary Elizabeth Braddon,Margaret Oliphant
Serial Killers True Crime: Cold Blooded Terrifying Serial Killers From Around The World
Ghost Stories: The best of The Daily Telegraph's ghost story competition
Marvels & Mysteries of the Unexplained: An Imagination-Defying Exploration of our World's Strangest Secrets
- Thomas Nelson, October 1999
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: