Gentle Steps On the Journey of a Healing Heart
Living joyfully through rocky times
by Clara Penner
In Gentle Steps on the Journey of a Healing Heart: Living Joyfully through Rocky Times, author Clara Penner shares her family’s story of their journey to healing their hearts when their family is faced with the news that their newborn son is affected with severe hemophilia. As their world is dramatically changed with this new unknown future, she must navigate a new path and overcome her fears of the unknown.
Penner describes her family’s roller coaster of emotions when faced with the realities of chronic illness, as well as the ways that each person overcame this helpless feeling. Capturing stories of the challenges each family member experienced and the steps to their healing, she shares the amazing triumphs of the human spirit and explores how each of us has the power within to shape our destiny. Transform from just surviving life to living it, loving it, and becoming a part of it! Penner shares the steps her family discovered for everyone to use in their own journey:
- Validate the rush of emotions in creative ways.
- Evaluate your belief system.
- Create a more purposeful life.
- Align your life to reach your goals.
- Discover the authentic you.
- Experience the pure love of family;
- Accept the power of you and enjoy the journey of your life.
- BalboaPress, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: