GI/Liver Secrets Plus
- List Price$56.99
- Your price$51.29
Save $5.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
GI/Liver Secrets Plus, 4th Edition, by Peter R. McNally, DO, FACP, FACG - a volume in the popular Secrets Series® - uses a convenient Q&A approach to provide rapid reference and review of today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management. An expanded size and layout, user-friendly two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and list of the "Top 100 GI/Liver Secrets" make it a perfect concise board review tool and a handy clinical reference. Updated coverage throughout equips you with all of the most current and essential knowledge in the field.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, boxes, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Includes Key Points and memory aids in each chapter that make it perfect for board review or clinical reference.
- Covers all of today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management.
- Features the new "Secrets PLUS" format - with an expanded size and layout, more information, and more visual elements - for easier review and an overall enhanced reference experience.
- Contains new images and illustrations to provide more detail and offer a clearer picture of what is seen in practice.
- Incorporates revisions throughout to provide you with an up-to-date overview of gastroenterology and hepatology, including new chapters on Esophageal and Stomach Pathology, Pathology of the Lower GI Tract, Gastroesophageal Reflux and Esophageal Hernias, and Surgery of Achalasia and Esophageal Cancer.
- Offers reorganized and expanded sections covering the bowels and colon for more specific and easier reference: Small and Large Bowel Disorders; Colon Disorders; and General Symptoms and Conditions.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: