Fundamentals of Cognitive Neuroscience
A Beginner's Guide
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Fundamentals of Cognitive Neuroscience, winner of a 2013 Most Promising New Textbook Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association, offers a comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide to cognitive neuroscience. Chapters in this introductory text cover all aspects of the field—the neural framework, sight, sound, consciousness, learning/memory, problem solving, speech, executive control, emotions, socialization and development—in a student-friendly format with extensive pedagogy and ancillaries to aid both the student and professor. Throughout the text, case studies and everyday examples are used to help students understand the more challenging aspects of the material. Written by two leading experts in the field, the text takes a unique thematic approach, guiding students along a clear path to understand the latest findings whether or not they have a background in neuroscience.
Companion site materials can be found at http://www.elsevierdirect.com/9780124158054
Instructor materials can be found at http://textbooks.elsevier.com/9780124158054
- Provides a complete introduction to mind-brain science, written to be highly accessible to undergraduates with limited neuroscience training
- Richly illustrated with carefully selected color graphics to enhance understanding
- Enhanced pedagogy highlights key concepts for the student and aids in teaching - chapter outlines, study questions, glossary, and image collection are also available on student's companion website
- Ancillary support saves instructors time and facilitates learning - test questions, image collection, and lecture slides available on instructor's manual website
- Elsevier Science, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: